About Kairos International School
Work With Us
At specific time Students take ownership and responsibility for their own learning. Students use what they already know to construct new understandings .
Based upon the Testing Results Students make connections between knowledge, concepts and skills. Students transfer knowledge and skills to a variety of contexts.
A Students are appropriately challenged from their own starting points. Students can engage in meaningful and deliberate practice in lesson time. Students respond to quality feedback with concrete strategies for improvement.
Students hear the positive Responses engage in effective collaboration and build positive, safe relationships. Students are able to recognize mistakes as collective learning opportunities .
OUR CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Benefits To A
Kairos International School
- The school is affiliated to Cambridge which is one of the most sought-after and recognized qualifications in the world.
- The IGCSE programme has worldwide status and credibility.
- Cambridge programs inspire students to love learning, helping them discover new abilities and a wider world.
- Higher order thinking skills like– problem solving, critical thinking, independent research, collaboration,presenting arguments.
- The five elements of Cambridge education are International curriculum, teaching and learning, assessment, international recognition and global community.