Kairos International School is an outcome of discerning thinking, with an infrastructure to address contemporary trends in digital-age education. The campus is purpose-built and safe, with ample open learning spaces needed to drive joyful, experiential programmes that make the experience of schooling stay for life.
Kairos International School has its roots formed from the Kairos Educational Services which beliefs in the fine integration of knowledge, teaching, and the right environment is needed for the growth of students.
Our mission is to empower all students to apply their acquired skills and knowledge, and to rely upon their personal attributes to lead productive lives and to become contributing members of the global community. Our mission is to provide a high-quality, comprehensive, and meaningful education for all students.
WORK WITH US
We are looking for young ,competitive and go getters in our team . Send us your resume to email@example.com
KAIROS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
A dream school for every child!
Cambridge international prepares students for life – helping them to develop an informed curiosity and lasting passion for learning.
A flexible,world-classprogramme with aligned curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment.
Access to a detailed turnkey curriculum developed to reflect the very best in International education practices and methodology.
State of the art systems and delivery methodology. Academic support and experienced trainers.
Access to regular updates and improvements to curriculum, delivery of the academic program, school policies and administrative practices through a proprietary intranet site.
Access to sound and well developed afterschool and unique programs like Day care, Moms and Tots, summer camps.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Benefits To A
Kairos International School
- The school is affiliated to Cambridge which is one of the most sought-after and recognized qualifications in the world.
- The IGCSE programme has worldwide status and credibility.
- Cambridge programs inspire students to love learning, helping them discover new abilities and a wider world.
- Higher order thinking skills like– problem solving, critical thinking, independent research, collaboration,presenting arguments.
- The five elements of Cambridge education are International curriculum, teaching and learning, assessment, international recognition and global community.